Something On My Face Something On My Face

Extreamly simple. All you did was record another program doing all the work. Add some animation too it and use this as a background or something, then I may give a proper score.

Eammy responds:

Simple and effective. Take a look at the response to the review below, and learn to review properly.

In Solitude In Solitude

amazing

Finally some talent around here. Really great work, very thought out and arranged. Excellent music choice, and very original overall animation. Keep it up.

Jerry Jerry

OMG

WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE THE ALARM GOING OFF AT THE END. That would have made it brilliant. Oh well... That was so awesome I cant believe how shocked I was. Great work!! im so inspired.

Narwhals Narwhals

meh

Seems lacking of good ideas and thrown together hoping for success by pure reputation. Well apparently it worked. But I gotta say I think its rather bad :| sorry.

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias

hahaha

This was fucking ingenious. I dont think people will appreciate this kind of brilliance, but you are amazing!

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

interesting

While I did enjoy this animation and appreciated the work. I dont think the song was meant to be animated. Theres just not much content in it, its too repetitive. Either way, Im glad you did do it because you guys did a great job. But maybe pick a better song next time, no?

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

haha

Aside from the winners or w/e (congrats) this was so damn funny. I was loling

Jitters Jitters

okay

It seemed really random, and I didnt figure out what was going on. I did like the odd coloring of it and eerie sort of feeling. The music fit well. But the animation seems to choppy. Needs to be smoothed out.

Twist responds:

No no no, the choppiness is all intentional - hence the name of the movie.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

love it

I love music focused animations. This one's so relaxing, I love it. Great job.

Pixies - Where Is My Mind Pixies - Where Is My Mind

very cool

Loved this song in Fight Club (greatest movie ever made) and the animation you did for it was awesome.