Something On My Face Something On My Face

Extreamly simple. All you did was record another program doing all the work. Add some animation too it and use this as a background or something, then I may give a proper score.

Eammy responds:

Simple and effective. Take a look at the response to the review below, and learn to review properly.

In Solitude In Solitude

amazing

Finally some talent around here. Really great work, very thought out and arranged. Excellent music choice, and very original overall animation. Keep it up.

Jerry Jerry

OMG

WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE THE ALARM GOING OFF AT THE END. That would have made it brilliant. Oh well... That was so awesome I cant believe how shocked I was. Great work!! im so inspired.

Ghost Train Ride Ghost Train Ride

awesome game... BUT

The music is so short and repetitive that it really gets annoying. Pick a better music choice. Other than that the game is really fun to play.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

amazing

All around amazing game. The layout to the amount of detail you put in. I love it.

- colordefense - - colordefense -

Fun

Very fun and original game but it kills my eyes.

Recent Draft Recent Draft

wow

This song has amazing structure. Very well made.

Triumph^ Triumph^

hmm

needs more cowbell. other than that not bad

pyrobunny9 responds:

michael...

.::Reunion::. .::Reunion::.

hmm

I like this. I'll agree, the piano at the beginning is very good. I might have to find a use for this. Thank you.

Jessismith responds:

Thank you! You are free to use it however you like.

Sleepy time Sleepy time

ver nice

The colors and style are absolutely amazing. I love the perspective you've chosen. Keep it up, I enjoy your work.

Buckethead!!! Buckethead!!!

amazing

hendrix is the best guitarist (you really cant compare anyone to his legendary status) but BH is definitely an unstoppable force. AND this is an amizing drawing, well done.

Ezio Ezio